MP Enters "I'm A Celebrity .."

The first part of my statement was right, she's out! I just can't wait for the second part to come true.:hihi:

It appears that she had permission to have a month off from the chief whip,why couldn't the Tory lot have announced that before,instead of making out she was totally in the wrong? Its because she's a woman who stands up to them thats what it is,and thats why they don't like her.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/359260/I-m-A-Celebrity-Nadine-Dorries-had-OK-to-appear-on-show-

It appears that she had permission to have a month off from the chief whip,why couldn't the Tory lot have announced that before,instead of making out she was totally in the wrong? Its because she's a woman who stands up to them thats what it is,and thats why they don't like her.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/359260/I-m-A-Celebrity-Nadine-Dorries-had-OK-to-appear-on-show-

I agree, she's their 'turbulent priest' ess. She probably committed suicide with her posh boys and milk comment. Now they'll look for any excuse to ditch her. Brown did the same with the Norwich MP who'd incurred his displeasure.

I agree, she's their 'turbulent priest' ess. She probably committed suicide with her posh boys and milk comment. Now they'll look for any excuse to ditch her. Brown did the same with the Norwich MP who'd incurred his displeasure.

The party have already ditched her.

It appears that she had permission to have a month off from the chief whip,

You missed a bit from that statement:

her daughter claimed yesterday

The other side states:

A spokesman Andrew Mitchell, chief whip at the time, said he “was neither asked nor did he agree to Nadine Dorries going off to Australia for a month to take part in I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

she is quoted as saying she had permission to be away from Parliament for the month of November, but didn't tell Andrew Mitchell why - presumably due to confidentiality clauses in her contract

it is, therefore, probably correct to say that the Chief Whip of the time did not agree it would be okay for her to go on I'm a celebrity, because he wasn't aware that is what she was doing

that is not the same as saying that he didn't agree to her having a month away

Is Andrew Mitchell incapable of ever saying what he actually said

Archived