MP Enters "I'm A Celebrity .."

This isn't her first go at telly either. She did that show where mps lived with poor people for a week (it was rubbish).

Now she claims it won't get in the way of her parliamentary duties because of a winter break. I think she's talking bobbins. As she is pretty unlikable joe public will get her chowing down on as much marsupial genitalia as they can, without her actually winning. To stop the torture she can scream "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" but if she does want to leave early she should have to say "I'm an mp, take me back to the uk to do the job I'm well paid to do by the taxpayer".

More media attention to deflect public opinion away from the government's running of the country

Maybe thats why she's going on "I'm a celebrity"

On the other hand the publicity may draw attension to the Conservative party and get people more interested in politics

After all if she wins,she will be Queen of the Jungle,and who knows what that could lead to. :hihi:

The show is awful but the biggest offenders are the non-discriminating public who suck in all this rubbish.Without an audience there would be no show.

As a "offender" I take exception to that remark,its one one of the best shows on TV.

Apart from the grotesque insect challengers,its entertaining watching them having tantrums and arguments,a bit like those Commons debates.

I predict she will not be the most popular person in the camp!

Archived