MP Enters "I'm A Celebrity .."

As a "offender" I take exception to that remark,its one one of the best shows on TV.

Apart from the grotesque insect challengers,its entertaining watching them having tantrums and arguments,a bit like those Commons debates.

I predict she will not be the most popular person in the camp!

Janie, I'd always credited you with some sense, you've shattered all my illusions :hihi:

Maybe thats why she's going on "I'm a celebrity"

On the other hand the publicity may draw attension to the Conservative party and get people more interested in politics

After all if she wins,she will be Queen of the Jungle,and who knows what that could lead to. :hihi:

A meeting with Michael Heseltine.

As a "offender" I take exception to that remark,its one one of the best shows on TV.

Apart from the grotesque insect challengers,its entertaining watching them having tantrums and arguments,a bit like those Commons debates.

I predict she will not be the most popular person in the camp!

Thats Ok -the comment is designed to highlight the folly of watching the show.It is not fit to be a childrens show,and if you regard this as one of the better shows,you must watch the same programmes I refuse to watch ie soaps,most things on ITV,any Channel 5 show.

This explains your devotion to Dire Straits and reading Boots catalogues.

Thats Ok -the comment is designed to highlight the folly of watching the show.It is not fit to be a childrens show,and if you regard this as one of the better shows,you must watch the same programmes I refuse to watch ie soaps,most things on ITV,any Channel 5 show.

This explains your devotion to Dire Straits and reading Boots catalogues.

I have wide tastes,if "Question time" is on at the same time that will take priority.;)

Just when you thought that they couldn't get any lower...the producers of I'm a Celeb take on a Tory MP.:)

She should resign if she wants to do the show.

It appears that she's in bother with her party, they aren’t very happy that she flew off without telling them.

She was in plenty of bother with the "arrogant posh boys" anyway.

Archived