MP Enters "I'm A Celebrity .."

How many are there in the Commons?

Who knows. At the very least there are people in the commons who will protect them. They're as bad.

There's a load of D-notices that could be lifted right now if people had a desire to get the truth out to the public.

Thats always on at 1045 on a Thursday so it will not clash with the soaps and Ant and Dec's sessions on how to dry paint.

Oh yes,i should have remembered the time its on,because i usually switch over to see if they have a celebrity on the panel,such as Boris Johnson

Last week i wasn't dissapointed Jerry Springer was one of the panelists,but i didn't recognise any one else.

Oh yes,i should have remembered the time its on,because i usually switch over to see if they have a celebrity on the panel,such as Boris Johnson

Last week i wasn't dissapointed Jerry Springer was one of the panelists,but i didn't recognise any one else.

I like Jerry Springer,his Top Gear is one of the best on TV.for some reason I mix him up with Paxman,the one who does Universally Challenged.

It says a lot about MPs and the importance of the work they do, that they can slope off for a month and hardly be missed.

Same as MPs only working part time so they can do another, better paid job at the same time....

I actually rather like Nadine Dorries though, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Archived