MP Enters "I'm A Celebrity .."

I actually rather like Nadine Dorries though, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I'm going to reserve judgement till i see the programme.

Quote from Nadine Dorries today. "David Cameron will be glad to see the back of me,i'm a thorn in his side"

I'm sure a few Conservative MPs will be watching it because they will be wondering what she's going to say next,and anticipating the worst i expect,now that she has been suspended.

Ashamed to admit but I actually like her . Will be interesting what gets left in on the show , and what gets edited out , but we will never know , will we ? I think she's doing the right thing by making the Xfactor / Strictly viewers more aware of politics .

We need a token politician behind the bar of the Rovers Return , Vic and Woolpack to really wake folk up to the fact that politics affects every aspect of our lives , we need a celeb politician to produce a cookbook , or a book such as "Teresa May's guide to killer heels" or John Prescott's pudding recipes/ right handed hook self-defence book:hihi:

I think she's doing the right thing by making the Xfactor / Strictly viewers more aware of politics .

Aside from the extra free publicity its given the show, I can't see ITV leaving in any political issues. It's way over the head and too boring for the majority of the audience of this show.

She knew her political career was at an end and probably made a deal with ITV to kick start her new career. Expect to see her on Loose Women or some other drivel in the future.

Aside from the extra free publicity its given the show, I can't see ITV leaving in any political issues. It's way over the head and too boring for the majority of the audience of this show.
I think you'll find (mmm...perhaps not, as indeed it will be edited out because-) it's more a question of legal liability (vicarious or otherwise) of ITV, than such content being too high-brow.

Knowing what 'reality' shows tend to be like, perhaps that should read:

David Cameron will be glad to see the backside of me.

:hihi:

She's being threatened with a Parliamentary trial now,if it had been a male MP,would there have been the same reaction.:huh:

She's perhaps been a bit foolish perhaps but the Tory approach is now very high risk. It's quite possible she might project an image on TV of being relatively normal and likeable and not the 'mad nad' that the media likes to portray.

It's also a big test of Tory attitudes to women. There's a fine line with this situation and if the public warms to her it will be easy for the Tories to shoot themselves in the feet.

It's also a big test of Tory attitudes to women. There's a fine line with this situation and if the public warms to her it will be easy for the Tories to shoot themselves in the feet.

I agree, but some members of the public will probably be influenced by how the press report the details of the whole exhibition

Just heard someone on the radio speaking in her defence,apparently her parlimentary attendence in the Commons has been 90% according to the records,a great deal higher then many male MPs!

Archived