Can anyone recommend a cheap indian restaurant?

emma2686

hi, just wondering if anyone knows of a decent indian restaurant (preferably in city centre area as i am a student and live in broomhill) that isnt too expensive!

ive only ever been to Nirmals in sheffield and it was gorgeous but cant really afford to spend too much money!

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as me and my boyfriend want to go out on saturday to celebrate the end of my exams!

thanks for any replies

Emma :)

Originally posted by emma2686

hi, just wondering if anyone knows of a decent indian restaurant (preferably in city centre area as i am a student and live in broomhill) that isnt too expensive!

ive only ever been to Nirmals in sheffield and it was gorgeous but cant really afford to spend too much money!

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as me and my boyfriend want to go out on saturday to celebrate the end of my exams!

thanks for any replies

eustikum i think thats spelt right

anyway i went the other week with john t we had 4 cokes two hot chocolates and two big plates of curry and all sorts yummy! then ice cream and fruit salad and it only cost sumat like £24 for both of us!!!!!

Originally posted by katy1981

eustikum i think thats spelt right

anyway i went the other week with john t we had 4 cokes two hot chocolates and two big plates of curry and all sorts yummy! then ice cream and fruit salad and it only cost sumat like £24 for both of us!!!!!

ah just seen u want one in town:( this ones at the bottom of staniforth road

Originally posted by emma2686

thanks for any replies

Yes, go to Mangla, just up Spital Hill (end of the Wicker). Cheap as owt, and good as well.

From Broomhill go up towards Crookes (52 bus if you're idle else a leisurely pub crawl via The Grindstone, The Noah's Ark, The Masons and The Ball) to the Indian Chef opposite The Ball.

You used to be able to take a jug of beer across from The Ball otherwise it's a byo.

Archived