Loud Bang near Low Edges.

Chewy85

Spoke to the farmer today (he's a friend of mine). Like some have said, it is a bird scarer as he's been losing a lot of corn to crows. You can see them flying over Bradway earlyish in the morning. The police and environmental health have been round after several conplaints and found he is acting well within the law (it is a necessary evil). The good news is it will be over shortly. The corn has just about taken so just put up with it for a short while longer : )

Also, for those that have complained about it keeping them awake all night. I must be something else as the bird scarer is on a timer and doesn't operate during the night.

Well, now we know for sure what it is. I actually dnt mind the noise, dnt bother me at all. Just wanted to know what it was. Thanks ppl for clearing it up for me. If he'd let me, i'd go sit in the trees and shoot the birds with my air rifle, you think he'd let me if i went and ask'd?

Archived