The Woodside Tavern

Andy C

I called in last night and found it to be OK.

Was a little confused though as I could find no reference outside to The Woodside Tavern. From what I could make out, it is still called The Forest?

I overheard the landlord talking to another bloke there and it sounds like New signs are coming.

Was a little confused though as I could find no reference outside to The Woodside Tavern. From what I could make out, it is still called The Forest?

Noticed that myself, they haven't changed the outside of the pub, even still has the 'Show Bar' sign painted on the front. Did say Woodside Tavern inside though including on the pop dispenser!

Beer and service both OK, pub was rammed, mainly with locals I think, entertainment was an old skool club singer.

we deliver to it and was confused as well. we ignored it at first because we knew that was the forest. ended up driving back up. only thing saying the new name was a poster in the window

they should have the signs sorted soon as at the moment its got 3 names :)

Archived