Mark and Jayne from Norfolk Park, early 1980's

I'm trying to trace this couple, who my wife Hilary and I knew in 1981-2 when we were neighbours in Guildford View, Norfolk Park. They came to our wedding at Norton Church in November 1982.

I don't remember their surname; but Mark and Jayne (and I am almost certain she spelt it this way) did amateur panto or theatre, and I think raised money for charity. Jayne had long blonde hair; mark always wore his trademark cowboy boots. They were of similar age to ourselves, so would be perhaps around 50 now.

As it's our 30th Anniversary coming up later this month, it would be great to get in touch again. If anyone knows anything about this couple or has any suggestions as to how I could find them please PM me.

Many thanks for taking the trouble to read this.

I'm trying to trace this couple, who my wife Hilary and I knew in 1981-2 when we were neighbours in Guildford View, Norfolk Park. They came to our wedding at Norton Church in November 1982.

I don't remember their surname; but Mark and Jayne (and I am almost certain she spelt it this way) did amateur panto or theatre, and I think raised money for charity. Jayne had long blonde hair; mark always wore his trademark cowboy boots. They were of similar age to ourselves, so would be perhaps around 50 now.

As it's our 30th Anniversary coming up later this month, it would be great to get in touch again. If anyone knows anything about this couple or has any suggestions as to how I could find them please PM me.

Many thanks for taking the trouble to read this.

i remember them i lived on flats also they had a dog cud be wrong but think jayne worked in a supermarket lovely couple cant think of surname:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived