University entry?

can anyone advise

my daughter has applied to a uni and the course requires AAB and she has been offered a place even though her predicted grades are BBC.. does this mean she will only be given a place with the rquired grades or are the uni stating they will take her on her predicted grades..

many thanks

x

Has she got a conditional (dependent on grades) or a unconditional, full offer?

This may help:

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/offers/

Am guessing she has applied for one of these:

15 October - application deadline for the receipt at UCAS of applications for all professional medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine and veterinary science courses, and for all courses at the universities of Oxford and Cambridge.

hi

thanks for your reply.. its a conditional offer, but neither the reply or ucas is clear as to whethr its conditional based on getting predicted grades or on upping your grades to whats required for the course..shes going to check with sixth form tutor today..

thank you again

x

sorry, i mean the reply from the uni isnt clear.. not your reply!!

x

No problem.

Hope you get it cleared up . When my child was getting offers they received an interview, two unconditional and a conditional - but this one did say against it the minimum points needed ( not grades) ; could it be that which is confusing?

Archived