People who don't have insurance

Why is it a lot of people in Social Housing dont have insurance

Go to a lot of council estates/housing association places, look for houses with big tellys etc,and other expensive gadgets in the house

Then ask how many insurance?, i bet a large proportion of council tennants dont !,yet they can afford all these electronic gadgets?

It seems to be a common inability of people on council estates and other people in social housing to be get the basics right first

If you are in social housing you can get very cheap insurance.

Theres no excuse, for sob stories in the star just because they wanted that x box instead of insuring the contents and then expecting the gullable readers of the Star to fork out

... Or you could look at it the other way...

The fewer people that have home insurance, the fewer claims there will be, and so the cheaper the premiums will be for the rest of us!

(Well it made sense when I typed it!) :huh:

i see your logic!!!

But then we have the read the stories in the star and other useless papers

Why is it a lot of people in Social Housing dont have insurance

Go to a lot of council estates/housing association places, look for houses with big tellys etc,and other expensive gadgets in the house

Then ask how many insurance?, i bet a large proportion of council tennants dont !,yet they can afford all these electronic gadgets?

It seems to be a common inability of people on council estates and other people in social housing to be get the basics right first

If you are in social housing you can get very cheap insurance.

Theres no excuse, for sob stories in the star just because they wanted that x box instead of insuring the contents and then expecting the gullable readers of the Star to fork out

I bet they do.

Believe it or not but most people will have bought these TV's from places like Brighthouse or Perfect Homes, who chuck on a massive charge just to insure that item

No its not. It costs between £10-£15 a month for basic home insurance covering up to £50,000 of contents.

Archived