Email Attachments!

Why does my computer not send attachments? I must have tried a couple of dozen times and since bt joined with yahoo it will not send them anymore. I have asked bt technical and they gave me a lot of complicated language which confused me and resulted in me losing my internet connection and even though I have got the connection back I am still no nearer to be able to send attachments. HELP!!!

Originally posted by GazB

That's an internet browser. Do you use Outlook/Outlook Express? Yahoo mail/MSN Hotmail? (Online)

Yes Gaz, I use all of them, but none of them will send attachments, I keep getting a card up which says " you could not be logged on to Interner Mail Server BTOW and every time I send an attachment, first of all it connects and then it disconnects immediately. I have been to Outlook Accounts and BTOW is entered, but it still will not work. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks. Hal. Evans.

Originally posted by halevan

Yes Gaz, I use all of them, but none of them will send attachments, I keep getting a card up which says " you could not be logged on to Interner Mail Server BTOW and every time I send an attachment, first of all it connects and then it disconnects immediately. I have been to Outlook Accounts and BTOW is entered, but it still will not work. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks. Hal. Evans.

It's hard to know where you're going wrong without having a look at what you're trying to do.

Have you tried using hotmail? If so then it's fairly self-explainatory to add attachments. If you want I'll do a step-by-step guide to sending attachments using hotmail, if you think it will help?

Originally posted by Sidla

It's hard to know where you're going wrong without having a look at what you're trying to do.

Have you tried using hotmail? If so then it's fairly self-explainatory to add attachments. If you want I'll do a step-by-step guide to sending attachments using hotmail, if you think it will help?

That would be great Sid, please give me all the info you can and I will try to follow it and thanks. ( Second thoughts Sid. there is no facility on my Hotmail for sending Email )

Hal. Evans.

Originally posted by halevan

That would be great Sid, please give me all the info you can and I will try to follow it and thanks. ( Second thoughts Sid. there is no facility on my Hotmail for sending Email )

Hal. Evans.

Not sure I know what you mean. Do you have a hotmail account? If not then you can open one at http://www.hotmail.com/

If you open a hotmail account I'll explain how you send attachments tomorrow.

Originally posted by Sidla

Not sure I know what you mean. Do you have a hotmail account? If not then you can open one at http://www.hotmail.com/

If you open a hotmail account I'll explain how you send attachments tomorrow.

Iv'e found the Hotmail send button Sid, but when I try to send an Email it says "This page cannot be displayed" and an error message is "cannot find server" error number 0x800cccod.

Archived