Whatever does he mean by that?

I don't see it like that..

With the first one what usually happens is imagine you have a free day at home and you have to cut the grass..you think an hour should cover it but,because you know you have a lot of free time it takes you a lot longer..

With the second..the more you earn the more you spend..

third..the bigger a project gets the more complicated i becomes and the more like likley it will fail

Number 4 is self explanatory

5..groups of people, committees for example,will take a long time to reach a decision whereas one person would make a decision quicker..

6.The more people talk about something (ie publish in journals) the less time they spend working on it..

I see nothing about dishonesty..

Your lack of insight and understanding is not my problem.:)

What does the second one have to do with dishonesty..?

It is saying that if people have a budget for a job, they will spend that amount of money even if it is not required.

It reminds me of when I was looking at a car at from turned out to be a bent car salesman. I asked him how many miles the specific car had got on it. He replied "How many miles do you want on it?":(

Archived