Rotherham PM Denis McShane in expenses scandal

I hope that the good people of Rotherham do elect a BNP MP.

Not because I support the BNP (which I don't) but because it will, hopefully, provoke a debate about the myth of a multi-cultural society and it's supposed benefits that the mainstream parties have propogated for decades and their refusal to allow any critical dissent regarding it.

The people of Rotherham are too intelligent to vote in a BNP candidate.

A couple of years ago a Pakistani family living in Rotherham was suffering from racist abuse and antisocial behaviour, they approach their local Labour councillor who did nothing to help them, their neighbour put them in touch with the BNP councillor and within a week the council had paid for CCTV and security light for their council house.

A couple of years ago a Pakistani family living in Rotherham was suffering from racist abuse and antisocial behaviour, they approach their local Labour councillor who did nothing to help them, their neighbour put them in touch with the BNP councillor and within a week the council had paid for CCTV and security light for their council house.

Interesting story, but it doesn't alter the fact that the people of Rotherham are too intelligent to vote for the BNP.

Interesting story, but it doesn't alter the fact that the people of Rotherham are too intelligent to vote for the BNP.

No what it shows you is that the people of Rotherham did vote for a BNP councillor, in fact they voted for two, and that councillor took action where the Labour councillors wouldn’t.

Am I right in that one of said BNP councillors was booted off the Council for failing to attend meetings?

Was it the same one that said in his 2010 leaflet for the general election -

“We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!”?

Archived