Rotherham PM Denis McShane in expenses scandal

All political parties put a false image out and they get caught out time and time again demonstrating that they don't really like the general public and only serve their own interests.

I agree. But that's not a reason to vote for a party that is both unashamedly corrupt and who's false image covers up far darker things than being more interested in power than the average Joe.

He did study it but it was clearly a different version of history, I’m still not sure why it’s relevant.

I'm pretty sure that a History graduate from one of the world's finest Universities should have a grip on one of the most important historical events that the world has ever experienced.

So, for him to be a holocaust denier, he must have some ulterior motive. Probably an anti-semite, wouldn't you say? It certainly wasn't an opinion born of ignorance.

I agree. But that's not a reason to vote for a party that is both unashamedly corrupt and who's false image covers up far darker things than being more interested in power than the average Joe.

What darker image? Bottom line is if by some miracle they got elected they wouldn't last too long if they did things differently to their manifesto, unlike the main parties which constantly get away with doing as they like once elected.

I'm pretty sure that a History graduate from one of the world's finest Universities should have a grip on one of the most important historical events that the world has ever experienced.

So, for him to be a holocaust denier, he must have some ulterior motive. Probably an anti-semite, wouldn't you say? It certainly wasn't an opinion born of ignorance.

He now claims to believe the holocaust happened the way everyone else believes it happened, I don't see any reason to thinks he lying and even if he is, its not relevant because most politicians lie.

He now claims to believe the holocaust happened the way everyone else believes it happened, I don't see any reason to thinks he lying and even if he is, its not relevant because most politicians lie.

It is relevant to your claim earlier. You said that you'd seen no evidence to suggest that he hated Jews. I proposed that his holocaust denial was evidence of this. It is, isn't it.

It is relevant to your claim earlier. You said that you'd seen no evidence to suggest that he hated Jews. I proposed that his holocaust denial was evidence of this. It is, isn't it.

No, its evidence that what he learnt about the holocaust is different to what I was taught.

What darker image? Bottom line is if by some miracle they got elected they wouldn't last too long if they did things differently to their manifesto, unlike the main parties which constantly get away with doing as they like once elected.

Being rather keen on getting rid of the Jews, non-whites, etc etc.

I support anyones right to vote for the BNP if they so choose, but it can only be in ignorance(not an insult, just lack of knowledge) of their actual aims or agreement with their actual aims. As I recall we've broadly agreed on a number of things on other threads and you don't strike me as the BNP sort. If you're seriously considering casting your vote for these people all I say is please try to get an understanding of who you would be supporting and I suspect with a bit of reading you'll drop the idea like a hot potato.

No, its evidence that what he learnt about the holocaust is different to what I was taught.

No. It is evidence that he aligned himself with Nazi sympathisers, despite having the very best historical education possible.

Pretty damning stuff.

Archived