Rotherham PM Denis McShane in expenses scandal

If you can name any Tories or lib dems or any other party who has done what mcshane has done I'll happily run them down as well. Literally if they happen to be in road whilst I'm driving.

The mistake youre making is the assumption that it's a party political thing. For a minority it is, it's an easy target after all. For the majority it's a right and wrong thing. We're all just trying to make a living but this well paid mp felt the need to lighten the public purse further to feather his own nest. Why the police aren't making more of this I don't know.

heres one http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/9290580/Lord-Taylor-banned-from-legal-profession-following-expenses-scandal.html get your keys :hihi::hihi::hihi:

You may remember Mecky's description of Eric Joyce MP as a "top bloke" some months ago just after Joyce had got drunk in the Commons bar and attacked at least 3 MPs, one of them Labour. Joyce already had a conviction for drink-driving from 2010. Not long afterwards Joyce was kicked out of the Labour Party.

That's what's wrong with the scum that infests the Labour Party. The MPs are corrupt and the lowly membership backs them to the hilt. It was actually the BNP that triggered the investigation into MacShane but the Labour Party seems to be unashamed at the fact that the BNP seems to have higher moral values. Lower than fascism is the people's party.

No doubt Labour will be raising the issue on the doorstep at the Police Commissioner elections over the weekend.

I find anything the BNP says to be hard to beleive,I cant take this seriously.

I'll dust down the bull bars. But at least he was charged and convicted . Any one got any clue why he is in pokey and mcshane isn't ? Being ever so slightly cynical, you could say because he's black.

I would never cast such aspersions at our legal system though.

If you can name any Tories or lib dems or any other party who has done what mcshane has done I'll happily run them down as well. Literally if they happen to be in road whilst I'm driving.

The mistake youre making is the assumption that it's a party political thing. For a minority it is, it's an easy target after all. For the majority it's a right and wrong thing. We're all just trying to make a living but this well paid mp felt the need to lighten the public purse further to feather his own nest. Why the police aren't making more of this I don't know.

I agree, what would happen if it was me, or thee, we'd get chucky

I'll dust down the bull bars. But at least he was charged and convicted . Any one got any clue why he is in pokey and mcshane isn't ? Being ever so slightly cynical, you could say because he's black.

I would never cast such aspersions at our legal system though.

Info here: http://order-order.com/2012/11/02/privileged-macshane-evidence-now-available-to-the-police-new-police-complaint-made/

To do with parliamentary priviledge.

I find anything the BNP says to be hard to beleive,I cant take this seriously.

"In his first statement, MacShane expressed regret for his conduct but criticised Michael Barnbrook, the former BNP member who launched the complaint against him. In a statement MacShane said: "I am shocked and saddened that the BNP has won its three-year campaign to destroy my political career as a Labour MP....".

From http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/nov/02/denis-macshane-resigns-expenses

Archived