The Abu Hamza deportation thread

or they might send him to Michigan ... :)

He'll feel right at home there, apparently.

Pelican Bay, California where they have to keep many prisoners in 24 hour lockdown and cuff them before anyone can venture into their cells which even then is a dodgy proposition

Pelican Bay, California where they have to keep many prisoners in 24 hour lockdown and cuff them before anyone can venture into their cells which even then is a dodgy proposition

How do you cuff someone with no hands though? Interesting thought...

Dunno about that, how do you cuff someone before you even go into their cell? Throw them them in and ask them to cuff themselves? :)

Reference was to a youtube vid someone send me about Michigan being the Islamic heartland of USA. Apparently they stone Christians there. Old Abu would fit right in.

Dunno about that, how do you cuff someone before you even go into their cell? Throw them them in and ask them to cuff themselves? :)

Reference was to a youtube vid someone send me about Michigan being the Islamic heartland of USA. Apparently they stone Christians there. Old Abu would fit right in.

Very easy. There's a small panel in the cell door that can be opened from outside. The guard tells the prisoner to extend his wrists through the open panel and he cuffs him. The prisoner then steps back away from the door and the guards unlock the cell door and enter. This panel is also used to pass food and drink through to the prisoner.

If a prisoner gets violent then its wash down time with a high pressure hose.

I dont know much about Michigan. I know that rurally it's very pretty state but I wouldnt doubt anything about Detroit where you can buy an empty house for a dollar. That is if you have an AK and a Doberman to keep you company at night

How do you cuff someone with no hands though? Interesting thought...

I doubt Abu would have to be cuffed very much anyway. He strikes me as being violent in rhetoric but very short on physical violence. His type seldom are. They get brainwashed idiots to to do the violent stuff instead

I doubt Abu would have to be cuffed very much anyway. He strikes me as being violent in rhetoric but very short on physical violence. His type seldom are. They get brainwashed idiots to to do the violent stuff instead

He ought to be ok then over the pond,he would make a good American according to your description

Doubt he'd be much good chucking stones. :)

Not defending the guy or his ilk... but didn't he get his eye removed, and loss of an arm fighting for the mujahadeen against the commies?

He ought to be ok then over the pond,he would make a good American according to your description

Not hardly but I would say he's a piece of imported Brit scheitzer just like that other quality merchandise from the UK Richard Reid. There's a few more Uk imports in Guantanamo also :D

Archived