The Abu Hamza deportation thread

can understand your anger d, but he hasn't done anything illegal. would be interesting to see how much the british nutter party have in equity :)

So you'd side with a foreigner who peaches hatred for the UK and death to our soldiers and citizens over a recognised UK party of British voters?

So much for the wisdom of Solomon.

What is a £600,000 council house when it's at home??

I'm assuming it's a house owned by the council which is "rented" (I use the term loosely as no doubt paid for by benefits) to the family - in which case it may be fetch £600k on the open market - but that would go into the councils pocket not Hamza's (do we now need to start referring to £70,000 council houses on the Manor??);

can understand your anger d, but he hasn't done anything illegal. would be interesting to see how much the british nutter party have in equity :)

Buying a house is not illegal, but buying one in a country whose values and culture you clearly despise should be.

What is a £600,000 council house when it's at home??

I'm assuming it's a house owned by the council which is "rented" (I use the term loosely as no doubt paid for by benefits) to the family - in which case it may be fetch £600k on the open market - but that would go into the councils pocket not Hamza's (do we now need to start referring to £70,000 council houses on the Manor??);

That wasn't my question, but a fair try at answering (deflecting the issue). :thumbsup:

That wasn't my question, but a fair try at answering (deflecting the issue). :thumbsup:

Frozen assets will mean bank accounts etc - can only assume he had large amounts of cash salted away (how he got them I don't know). The house we live in was bought from a Yemeni woman - we inherited her safe - apparantley she kept all her money in cash.

Frozen assets will mean bank accounts etc - can only assume he had large amounts of cash salted away (how he got them I don't know). The house we live in was bought from a Yemeni woman - we inherited her safe - apparantley she kept all her money in cash.

Or maybe all her legal documents, like I do.

the buying of a property is not illegal neither is buying it without a morgage this house bought with cash but i'm sure the powers that be would like to know how someone with the odd 200,000 quid+ lying around needs to claim housing and other benefits from the state

a post-script to this story there has been a block put on anyone trying to sell this house as it maybe siezed to pay abu's legal aid bill so wherever this money came from it wont be his much longer

So you'd side with a foreigner who peaches hatred for the UK and death to our soldiers and citizens over a recognised UK party of British voters?

So much for the wisdom of Solomon.

It's about legality Slarti ......... whether anyone agrees with him or not .......... If someone ,no matter who, has money to use legally, ............. that's what capitalism is about ...........

There isn't a box on the mortgage application saying "Do you hate where your new property is, and by the way we're going to take a cut of the price you pay for this?" is there?

Or how about abuse and use as a static aircraft carrier? Can the UK have Menwith Hill back please, for a start?

funny heres me thinking this was about someone who preaches hate about england not loaning out some land to another country

but then i forgot abu hamsa is a muslim and we cant say anything about him that may put him in a bad light without someone having a go at the yanks

p.s. sorry should have said MR abu hamsa

Archived