The Abu Hamza deportation thread

funny heres me thinking this was about someone who preaches hate about england not loaning out some land to another country

but then i forgot abu hamsa is a muslim and we cant say anything about him that may put him in a bad light without someone having a go at the yanks

p.s. sorry should have said MR abu hamsa

I'm Irish for the love of God, but the Americans have a damn good foothold here for their own 'War Of Terror'

Abu Hamsa is an eejit in my eyes, but what has actually happened which is illegal?

maybe you'd like to comment how this person when claiming benefits how can he buy a house for £250,000

or you just start a new thread called lets bash the yanks

So "up to 8" children in his family are "claiming" "up to" "£680 p/w". The loathsome excuse for a man (in my eyes at least) may be an eejit, but there isn't a scrap of evidence to say anything about any claim is correct. For the love of God, the Daily Hate Mail can't get the number of kids right! As you well know all matters related to 'handouts' with kids are well regulated as to the number of kids there are.

Abu Hamza is obnoxious, as are those who seek to divide by propagating unsubstantiable statistics.

i have no qualms with his family getting or any family getting assistance that is needed but i have to question if someone has that kind of money lying around it must call into question the actual need for means tested benefits being paid

and i agree with you he is a total eejit to use your term of phrase

ahh podge and rodge what lovely accents you have

i have no qualms with his family getting or any family getting assistance that is needed but i have to question if someone has that kind of money lying around it must call into question the actual need for means tested benefits being paid

and i agree with you he is a total eejit to use your term of phrase

ahh podge and rodge what lovely accents you have

We do, we do! Great is our voice so it is!

Ahem .....

Wasn't your first argument about the fact that as he hates the UK/West, etc., the reason why he couldn't have a property here?

If there is a fraudulent application for benefit,or tax credits, I'm sure he'll be top of the list for being interviewed, or at least the entire family investigated.

Begorrah :):thumbsup:

So you'd side with a foreigner who peaches hatred for the UK and death to our soldiers and citizens over a recognised UK party of British voters?

So much for the wisdom of Solomon.

Hook is a nasty foreigner who deserves sending back to his own country without the luxury of a spell in a UK prison.

I understand they will hang him there for terrorist crimes. Seems fair to me.

As for the BNP they are about the same as Hanza and his idiot mates. They are a bunch of mindless pillocks but their policies that will do much more damage to this country that the nutty end of Islam can ever do.

Learn from Germany and it's brush with the far right. Did them no end of good as history shows us.

It's not that he's bought a house; it's that he's has over £200k in capital that would normally be taken into account when applying for legal aid and benefits, an amount that would normally preclude aid and benefits from being paid, suggesting (not proven yet) that he's been fraudulent in his legal aid and benefit claims.

Hook is a nasty foreigner who deserves sending back to his own country without the luxury of a spell in a UK prison.

I understand they will hang him there for terrorist crimes. Seems fair to me.

As for the BNP they are about the same as Hanza and his idiot mates. They are a bunch of mindless pillocks but their policies that will do much more damage to this country that the nutty end of Islam can ever do.

Learn from Germany and it's brush with the far right. Did them no end of good as history shows us.

I understand that the home office dont send people back where the death penalty is enforced.

Archived