The Abu Hamza deportation thread

I think its a disgrace.

The poor man should be allowed to stay here , in fact we should all buy him a huge house and allow him the freedom of speech to allow him to preach death and terrorism.

This is a free country and its unfair that he should be sent to the U.S.

*Im just taking the place of the apologists who seem to have been culled or something*

I think its a disgrace.

The poor man should be allowed to stay here , in fact we should all buy him a huge house and allow him the freedom of speech to allow him to preach death and terrorism.

we allready did all those things for him jabber,now were providing a free flight when he's ready, what a wonderful country we live in

we allready did all those things for him jabber,now were providing a free flight when he's ready, what a wonderful country we live in

wonder if the Yanks give him trips to Disney Land, NASA, Hoover Dam and White House :hihi:

Abu Hamza International Playboy and all round nice guy

I think its a disgrace.

This is a free country and its unfair that he should be sent to the U.S.

*Im just taking the place of the apologists who seem to have been culled or something*

I think we already bought him a big house and gave him the freedom of speech... oh I get it... sarcasm... doh, sorry I thought ya were serious for a moment...

I agree with your final point but Abu Hamza is currently serving a prison sentence here, so presumably he'll have to finish that term before he gets sent anywhere?

By the time that's up, presumably the appeals processes will have been exhausted and he'll be sent off to face the music in the USA.

I hope so, he should serve time here for the crimes he committed here; and then be sent "across the pond" to face his consequences there.

• 2 years later...

This country made a joke of, again.

Egyptian born vile nutjob preacher of hate and violence Abu Hamza has won his right to keep his British passport, which after coming here on a Student Visa, he only gained through Marriage. He's about as British as I am Tazmanian.

When will this country wake up and stand up for itself, force these people onto a plane in cuffs then eject them off the plane onto the tarmac at the other end, regardless of where they come from.

Hamza was jailed for 7 years in 2006 for inciting murder and racial hatred. Do we want this kind of foreigner in our country? The Special Immigration and Appeals Commission want their heads testing, or better still disbanding and allow the elected Home Secretary to decide, at least then we can hold them to account.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Abu-Hamza-Wins-Appeal-Over-Passport-Govt-Tried-To-Strip-Cleric-Of-British-Citizenship/Article/201011115795601?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15795601_Abu_Hamza_Wins_Appeal_Over_Passport%3A_Govt_Tried_To_Strip_Cleric_Of_British_Citizenship

--

Archived