The Abu Hamza deportation thread

Surely by allowing him to stay it means we are able to keep a better eye on him if MI5/6 feel it necessary.

Return him whence he came we risk radicalising him further but without the safety net of close end surveilance.

Like they can with the people that escaped house arrest aka control orders.

The only people that should have an absolute right to a British passport are people born here. For anybody else, it should be a privilage, and a privilage that can be withdrawn at that.

I worry more about nutters like Hamza being galvanised by decisions like this, than I would about the government had they won.

So you'd have two different standards in law, one for those of us born here and one for those of us born abroad?

So you'd have two different standards in law, one for those of us born here and one for those of us born abroad?

Just two different standards of passports...having said that though,aren't there instances of football hooligans having to hand their passports in before some big international games? Does this mean that there's already different standards in law..?

So in essence immigrants would become second class citizens whilst they live in the UK?

You're looking for argument where there isn't one... :) see my edit above..people born here can have their passports taken from them...are you all for immigrants who incite murder to be allowed to stay here?

Just two different standards of passports...having said that though,aren't there instances of football hooligans having to hand their passports in before some big international games? Does this mean that there's already different standards in law..?

Nope, because as far as I can know the football hooligans are not being deprived of their British citizenship, they are just being deprived of their passport for a short while.

Nope, because as far as I can know the football hooligans are not being deprived of their British citizenship, they are just being deprived of their passport for a short while.

His native country,Egypt,seems to have done it..do they know something we don't? Why should we be the repository for people like Hamza?

You're looking for argument where there isn't one... :) see my edit above..people born here can have their passports taken from them...are you all for immigrants who incite murder to be allowed to stay here?

It didn't take long for someone who is supporting the law to be accused of supporting terrorism. :roll:

Archived