The Abu Hamza deportation thread

I'm with you. I'd chop his <REMOVED> head off. And any one who has sympathies with his idiology well I'd do for them as well. Give me a trigger and I'll pull it.

Well done for proving my point.

Abu Hamza got 7 years for saying pretty much the same as you have just said.

What makes you better than him and deserving of different treatment under the law?

You should be careful what you wish for because the law cannot have favourites.

I'm with you. I'd chop his <REMOVED> head off. And any one who has sympathies with his idiology well I'd do for them as well. Give me a trigger and I'll pull it.

No wonder you can't get any work.:rolleyes: - who want's a fruitcake in their house?

Sorry. So what don't you like about me wanting to blow his head off, do you have sympathy for the man.

So you want to kill a man because he says he wants to kill people because they don't agree with him?

I'm getting confused here, are you in favour of preaching hatred and death to people who don't agree with you?

So you want to kill a man because he says he wants to kill people because they don't agree with him?

I'm getting confused here, are you in favour of preaching hatred and death to people who don't agree with you?

I think, In a blunt way, he's saying he would do it to some one who wants to kill innocent people who dont follow a specific religious idea.....not that he would kill someone who simply gets on with doing there own thing and let's others get on with there's...nice try though!

Archived