The Abu Hamza deportation thread

It's not really though- is it?

It could be argued as worse if not more so.

There are very vulnerable people out there ready to be plucked by this idiot and conditioned. Without the conditioning most of the terrorists wouldn't get past getting out of bed. It doesn't excuse them but it doesn't excuse Hamza either.

Oh stop mincing with words, it's a hell of a fine line between excusing and apologising, especially when you use the term "In my mind an apologist would be someone who can always find reason"... therefore excusing??

Your accusation post seems to have been removed, but based on the original reply "yes and no" can you tell us all why the poster is an apologist? Do you interpret "no" as an apology? You also seemed to ignore the other "yes" part of the answer..why? Because you assumed the "yes" part just happened to compliment your own frothy simple way of thinking?

The author of the post in question seems capable in other threads of excusing the inexcusable. Others on this thread have intimated the same. I'm not mincing with words, just answering every question you have put to me. Now I'd appreciate the courtesy of you doing the same.

The author of the post in question seems capable in other threads of excusing the inexcusable. Others on this thread have intimated the same. I'm not mincing with words, just answering every question you have put to me. Now I'd appreciate the courtesy of you doing the same.

Don't hold your breath...

Very good news indeed. Let's hope that this opens the floodgates and we can get rid of more of the same.

i cant see what the fuss is about,france and italy have both thrown a few terrorist suspects out and the court of human rights admitted they couldnt reall do anything about it,i think it's our government thats to scared to take action on such cases

if and when it does happen maybe it will act as a deterrent to other would be terrorists

Clealry its a diversion from our domestic woes. When in trouble pick out a bearded fellow and make him a monster in full color on the front page-It usaly works but the public's wising up and getting jaded.

He’s only got himself to blame for drawing attention to himself, inciting murder and preaching racism.

Archived