The Abu Hamza deportation thread

One of the problems we have in the UK is young Muslims being sent to prison for non-terror related offences, and being successfully radicalised whilst in there. They can go in as criminals, but come out potential killers.

Very interesting article about it here:

http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=622&c=british_prisons_incubators_for_islamist_extremism

If keeping them (extremists) in solitary prevents them from poisoning other vulnerable minds, it seems the lesser of two evils.

One of the problems we have in the UK is young Muslims being sent to prison for non-terror related offences, and being successfully radicalised whilst in there. They can go in as criminals, but come out potential killers.

http://www.insidetime.org/articleview.asp?a=622&c=british_prisons_incubators_for_islamist_extremism

If keeping them (extremists) in solitary prevents them from poisoning other vulnerable minds, it seems the lesser of two evils.

I rather suspect it happens everywhere and not just in prisons, though it's quite an interesting theory and no doubt the originator will be very proud of their theory. Now if they can make a bit of money out of it ...

This is a vital point. We have a allowed the enemy to breach our prison system and use it as a recruiting base. It's madness to allow it to continue. Jihadist prisoners should be kept individually segregated if the current regime of non-lethal treatment is to be adhered to in homeland, which given the vigourous lethal approach outside of the UK I see no sense in not applying within the UK.

As been said many times before, you can't discredit or negate something just by trying to reduce it to absurdity.

Ridicule is one of the main weapons in a war.

Make your enemy look a fool and he becomes less of a threat.

Look at some of the old propaganda films from WW2 and you will see this.

The same with the bought paddies, so called comics from the Troubles, making fun of their own people to encourage the English cause

This is a vital point. We have a allowed the enemy to breach our prison system and use it as a recruiting base. It's madness to allow it to continue. Jihadist prisoners should be kept individually segregated if the current regime of non-lethal treatment is to be adhered to in homeland, which given the vigourous lethal approach outside of the UK I see no sense in not applying within the UK.

Exactly. He's not going to talk about football over brekkie in general pop, he's going to do, and has probably already done, preach hate to a captive audience who already break the law. If he hasn't been in solitary so far, I'm sure the yanks won't make that mistake.

Someone earlier mentioned trying to reform him. What a pointless exercise.

Exactly. He's not going to talk about football over brekkie in general pop, he's going to do, and has probably already done, preach hate to a captive audience who already break the law. If he hasn't been in solitary so far, I'm sure the yanks won't make that mistake.

Someone earlier mentioned trying to reform him. What a pointless exercise.

I said that was our choice.

I would rather blow his brains out on public television.

But that is not on the agenda.

Ridicule is one of the main weapons in a war.

Make your enemy look a fool and he becomes less of a threat.

Look at some of the old propaganda films from WW2 and you will see this.

The same with the bought paddies, so called comics from the Troubles, making fun of their own people to encourage the English cause

Do you mean like this.

Archived