The Abu Hamza deportation thread

and your point being, erm.... what, exactly?That it's somehow right to do the same to others, and it makes you the big man to do so? Oh, please have a word with yourself, FGS. We are a civilised society, and as such should not stoop to barbarism.

That does not tally.

The men who horribly mudered all those people were highly educated intelligent men.

The lived in, and had the benefits of, European and American education and living standards.

They were not uneducated savages, but among the cream of the world.

But their brains had been perverted and twisted by some ideology beyond our ken.

If men like that can stoop to mass murder on an almost unimaginable scale, and consider it heroism, then I am sure simple working class folk should be allowed the same leeway, in revenge, and in their imaginations.

Halibut has a track record of sticking up for terrorist scum.

:roll: Is this statement utter rubbish Halibut?

Unsurprisingly, yes. It's a total pile of cack which you just made up.

If of course there's any truth in it you will be easily able to substantiate it by referring to previous posts of mine, but since there isn't, anyone with an ounce of wit will easily see that you're just inventing nonsense about me for your own rather sad purposes.

Talking about the Hook I believe and the extremist jobbies he backs.you know the not so moderate muslims(fallacy)

You're clearly talking absolute garbage again. I've never expressed any support for Hamza nor the militant brand of Islam he espouses, nor for any political violence or terrorism of any kind.

Indeed, I can point you to a post earlier in this thread where I state that I have no problem with Hamza or others who've committed similar offences being imprisoned.

You're obviously lying. Please refrain from doing so or at least make some effort to back up your malicious falsehoods. Thanks.

Unsurprisingly, yes. It's a total pile of cack which you just made up.

If of course there's any truth in it you will be easily able to substantiate it by referring to previous posts of mine, but since there isn't, anyone with an ounce of wit will easily see that you're just inventing nonsense about me for your own rather sad purposes.

You to tend to bend over backwards in your haste to defend muslims irrespective of their actions,maybe your best bet on this thread would have been to keep your seemingly hypocritical pacifist and human rights evangelist ideas to yourself,any defense of this man including his human rights is almost certain to cause uproar on any forum populated by any decent non muslim who can see what damage to human society this man and all like him can cause,7/7 and 9/11 were caused by people like this nutter,never forget that

You're clearly talking absolute garbage again. I've never expressed any support for Hamza nor the militant brand of Islam he espouses, nor for any political violence or terrorism of any kind.

Indeed, I can point you to a post earlier in this thread where I state that I have no problem with Hamza or others who've committed similar offences being imprisoned.

You're obviously lying. Please refrain from doing so or at least make some effort to back up your malicious falsehoods. Thanks.

You are defending publicly this animals human rights which he doesnt deserve ,is that a lie ?

You to tend to bend over backwards in your haste to defend muslims irrespective of their actions,maybe your best bet on this thread would have been to keep your seemingly hypocritical pacifist and human rights evangelist ideas to yourself,any defense of this man including his human rights is almost certain to cause uproar on any forum populated by any decent non muslim who can see what damage to human society this man and all like him can cause,7/7 and 9/11 were caused by people like this nutter,never forget that

The bit I object to is the bit I've italicized. I have never condoned terrorism or murder ireespective of who commits it.

Just more silly lies on your part. I've asked you to stop with the malicious falsehoods and I've done so politely. Either provide the evidence or stop publicly telling lies about me.

You are defending publicly this animals human rights which he doesnt deserve ,is that a lie ?

If we change the word animal for person then, no I'd say that was true.

The 'doesn't deserve' bit is a nonsense of course.

Archived