The Abu Hamza deportation thread

If we change the word animal for person then, no I'd say that was true.

The 'doesn't deserve' bit is a nonsense of course.

When animals like this preach their hatred which sometimes turn into actions which like 7/7 and 9/11 experienced huge losses of innocent lives or by the people who carry out these atrocities and other animals like Huntley and any paedophile who carry out their perverted fantasies commit their acts ,as far as Im concerned, and I know Im not alone in this,they fore go their place in civilized society and human rights should not apply to these monsters.

I will though change the word animal because animals dont act like these monsters but to call them people ..no thanks

The bit I object to is the bit I've italicized. I have never condoned terrorism or murder ireespective of who commits it.

Just more silly lies on your part. I've asked you to stop with the malicious falsehoods and I've done so politely. Either provide the evidence or stop publicly telling lies about me.

Even though your signature condones the murder of a political section of society.Youre making a statement which contradicts itself in the same post.

Even though your signature condones the murder of a political section of society.Youre making a statement which contradicts itself in the same post.

I've already explained the origin of my signature fully. You choose to ignore that and continue with your childlike bleating.

You are spectacularly absurd.

He isnt your average prisoner though. If you confine a bank robber to prison, you stop him being able to rob banks - simple. Abu hamza preach hare and convinces/trains god fearing Muslims and makes them think putting explosives in a rucksack and blow up a bus is a good idea. By putting him in general pop you aren't stopping him doing what he was doing before unless you cover his gob in gaffer tape. He still, effectivly has his loaded gun.

Solitary. No other option.

Wrong, .38 - BANG! cost around 25p.

Angel.

Guest sibon

If you really don't understand Halibut's signature, then you really do need to read up on the quote, before you post about it again. In truth, you are making yourself look a bit silly on this issue.

As for the rest of your claims, can you substantiate them properly please.

I'm not saying the death penalty would be right in this case, and it won't even be on the table anyway, but if it was, it wouldn't be any different to the death penalties imposed at the Nuremberg Trials, some of whom, like Hamza, were not the foot soldiers doing the killing, but were the ideological drivers of Nazism.

If you really don't understand Halibut's signature, then you really do need to read up on the quote, before you post about it again. In truth, you are making yourself look a bit silly on this issue.

As it happens, I've already explained both it's origin and the context in which it appeals to me - as a wry comment on the power of music as a political and social tool - something Woody was pretty damned good at.

Guest sibon
As it happens, I've already explained both it's origin and the context in which it appeals to me - as a wry comment on the power of music as a political and social tool - something Woody was pretty damned good at.

I first saw it on a Billy Bragg guitar. It intrigued me. I'm glad about that, because it introduced me to Woody's music. The Bay City Rollers were great, weren't they:D

I'm not saying the death penalty would be right in this case, and it won't even be on the table anyway, but if it was, it wouldn't be any different to the death penalties imposed at the Nuremberg Trials, some of whom, like Hamza, were not the foot soldiers doing the killing, but were the ideological drivers of Nazism.

I disagree. The Nuremburg trials came about consequent to the systematic murder of some six million people and at a time when the world was still reeling from the effects of the Second World War.

The crimes has been found guilty of, very serious though they are are not in the same order of magnitude, nor is the political climate anything comparable the that which prevailed at Nuremburg

Archived