The Abu Hamza deportation thread

It was my happy hour the other day at about this time, but someone pulled a good thread from under my nose! HINT, HINT:suspect:

Anyhow, back to Abu [thanks for the state handout you infidel pigs] Hamza.

Next month foxhunting will be banned. Mmmmm! What will those nice country folk chase then?

Abu Hunting season sounds good.

:clap:

Never did trust anyone who doesn't look me square in the eyes, or who isn't prepared to hold his hand up when he's wrong.

I'm one of those infidels who he's wanting to blow up.

Anyway, someone ought to tell him that BRITISH has two 'eyes'!

Originally posted by markham

It was my happy hour the other day at about this time, but someone pulled a good thread from under my nose! HINT, HINT:suspect:

Hint taken....

Haven't forgotten, I'm still peering in to it amongst other things.

Anyway, back to your thread!

Joe

don't get me started on this one,i don't want banning again,i'd better keep my trap shut

nice one Kirky i am with you on this one.

The Sun newspaper says (so it must be true:suspect: )

that Abu, (the fine standing brit) needs a new hook at the cost of £25,000 to the tax payer.

My point is, the sun showed ( after consulting with blue peter presenters) how to make him a new one out of plastic and tin foil for the cost of 27p.

Right then, if its only to wipe his crack, i would go with the sun, (but only on this occasion :hihi: )

Originally posted by viking

nice one Kirky i am with you on this one.

The Sun newspaper says (so it must be true:suspect: )

that Abu, (the fine standing brit) needs a new hook at the cost of £25,000 to the tax payer.

My point is, the sun showed ( after consulting with blue peter presenters) how to make him a new one out of plastic and tin foil for the cost of 27p.

Right then, if its only to wipe his crack, i would go with the sun, (but only on this occasion :hihi: )

how can it cost £ 25000 for a stainless steal ( made in sheffield ?) hook ?

Originally posted by billycotton

He is entitled to his opinion the same as everyone else,just because you dont agreewith him is not an excuse to deport him.whatever happend to free speach?

well if thats the case with regards to hooky...then he wont mind some racial abuse thrown back at him just as much as he incites racial hatred towards us brits etc..but no!...he'll hide behind the fact that hes been persecuted cos hes a muslim and will get away with it...i believe in FOS and it should work both ways, which unfortunatly it doesnt ....

Originally posted by uncleheed

Why don't the powers that be just send him a one way ticket to [********] forthwith.

I cant understand why everyone thinks muslims JUST come from Pakistan? Does that mean all the Brits all over the world come from England?:confused:

Archived