The Abu Hamza deportation thread

Hopefully the first of many. We need to be tough on imported problems like this. Be more like the Aussies and throw them out as soon as they break any law.

We cant do anything about the home grown hate preachers, that is our responsibility to deal with, but importing them from foreign countries only to give them sanctuary and in the majority of cases, benefits, its beyond me.

Today 26/09/2012.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/hamza-launches-late-court-challenge

Radical cleric Abu Hamza has launched a last-minute High Court bid to avoid extradition to the United States.

A second terror suspect, Khaled Al-Fawwaz, has also mounted a legal challenge. It is expected that their applications will be heard as a matter of urgency, but no date has yet been set.

The move for injunctions was confirmed by a spokeswoman for the Judicial Office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I ask who keeps footing the bill for his lawyers? Legal Aid and the taxpayer again?, more cost at our expense again.

See post #37

Regards

it seems we can conjure up money out of thin air when it comes to paying for the lawyers for these scumbags. get arrested in a other country and you foot the bill, but come over here stir up racial hatred and you get(lawyers) all paid for :huh:.

---------------

Hi, Thats all i keep saying when it comes on tv, scumbags- scumbags-

i think theres some underhand going on judges- layers- money.:suspect:

Just as a matter of moaning. An advert came up on this page while I was viewing it, which I think is a bit inappropriate.

"Indefinite Leave To Remain" http://www.capitalvisas.com/UK/Settlement-visas/Indefinite-Leave-to-Remain.aspx?gclid=CLKgqrfi1bICFXIQtAodx1QA9w

Indefinite leave to remain or in short ILR is the UK Immigration option which allows a person to live in the UK indefinitely, this is also known as permanent residency. An individual who has been living in the UK under a visa category which leads to settlement may apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain and depending on the terms of their visa.

Yes I know the adverts that come up on here are often related to the thread. But I think this sort of website just encourages ways around the system. As in Abu Hanza's case. :rant:

According to the BBC old Abu Hamza wants to keep his passport.

''On Wednesday, a High Court judge temporarily halted Abu Hamza's extradition to the US. Abu Hamza says he wants his British passport back before he leaves the UK.''

He must really like us, either that or he wants to come back and spend his twilight years in a care home on the south coast. :suspect:

According to the BBC old Abu Hamza wants to keep his passport.

''On Wednesday, a High Court judge temporarily halted Abu Hamza's extradition to the US. Abu Hamza says he wants his British passport back before he leaves the UK.''

He must really like us, either that or he wants to come back and spend his twilight years in a care home on the south coast. :suspect:

Once the Yanks get him over there he will never need his British passport again ,as he will never be coming back . He will be seeing out his days in a max security prison in the US courtesy of Uncle Sam.

Once the Yanks get him over there he will never need his British passport again ,as he will never be coming back . He will be seeing out his days in a max security prison in the US courtesy of Uncle Sam.
Remind me to shed a tear for the poor poppet.

Archived