The Abu Hamza deportation thread

I'm sure I read this morning that one of the presiding Judges said that if his health was failing, then they have perfectly good medical facilities in the states to sort any health problems, and if it is true that he does have failing health, then all the more reason he should be deported quickly. So their argument of failing health was a good reason to speed up the extradition, not delay it!

Excellent I thought!

I'm sure I read this morning that one of the presiding Judges said that if his health was failing, then they have perfectly good medical facilities in the states to sort any health problems, and if it is true that he does have failing health, then all the more reason he should be deported quickly. So their argument of failing health was a good reason to speed up the extradition, not delay it!

Excellent I thought!

I agree , Im sure the Yanks will look after him .;)

Isn't he making this country look absolutely useless?

Not difficult :)

Apparently, someone who rang the DWP to put in a claim for ESA on the day Hamza was first arrested has just had their call answered.

Anyway, Abu Hamza - see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya! :wave:

I agree , Im sure the Yanks will look after him .;)

Quoted. Just to agree with Penistone. First time for everything, I suppose.

Archived