The Abu Hamza deportation thread

My Bold=

I don't follow the Qur'aan literally.

Mafya, Don't worry I'm not trying to trap you here, I'm trying to understand.

If you are a Muslim do you believe that the Quran is literally the word of God as it was revealed and dictated by Mohammed?

It makes your heart bleed doesn't it!

Mr Jones said the application was not “a device” to avoid removal. Hamza is suffering from long-standing clinical depression as a result of being held for more than eight years in “harsh, utterly unacceptable conditions” in the high-security unit at Belmarsh prison in south-east London.

He is suffering from Type 2 diabetes, extensive psoriasis and sweating as well as the depressive effects of long-term sleep deprivation linked to being woken by prison guards every hour of the night.

Mafya, Don't worry I'm not trying to trap you here, I'm trying to understand.

If you are a Muslim do you believe that the Quran is literally the word of God as it was revealed and dictated by Mohammed?

Whatever his answer it's irrelevant because we only need look at a religion most of us are familiar with (Christianity) to see how different branches of it determine their own interpretation and understanding of it, when that too is apparently the 'word of God'.

I do actually alittle bit agree with Hamza, he probably will be at risk in america but noone made him go out in the streets of London preaching hate did they?...or did they?...

That's not the reason the yanks want him though..apparently he was trying to set up a terrorist training camp in America, along with other stuff.

I don't feel even remotely sympathetic for him.

Just as a side note, I wonder who will pay his lawyers bill when they finally do deport him? Cos he won't be able to claim his legal aid over there. Oh...unless he can 'technically' being a British Citizen...aaaaaargh!!!!!!

That's not the reason the yanks want him though..apparently he was trying to set up a terrorist training camp in America, along with other stuff.

I don't feel even remotely sympathetic for him.

Just as a side note, I wonder who will pay his lawyers bill when they finally do deport him? Cos he won't be able to claim his legal aid over there. Oh...unless he can 'technically' being a British Citizen...aaaaaargh!!!!!!

No but him being locked up here is reason why they got him

As long as they let him keep his hook then it should be equal

Whatever his answer it's irrelevant because we only need look at a religion most of us are familiar with (Christianity) to see how different branches of it determine their own interpretation and understanding of it, when that too is apparently the 'word of God'.

From my understanding there is no deviation from this understanding of the Quran. It is the word of god to ALL muslims, where as the Bible is made up of many books created over many years. They are not the same.

Archived