The Abu Hamza deportation thread

From my understanding there is no deviation from this understanding of the Quran. It is the word of god to ALL muslims, where as the Bible is made up of many books created over many years. They are not the same.

Well I was brought up in a devout Christian household and I there was absolutely no deviation from what was written in the Bible, or at least no deviation from my church's understanding of it.

There are many branches and 'sects' of Islam-Shias, Sunnis, Sufis, Quranists etc who all have their own peculiar take on Islam, if they were all interpreting the Koran in the same way presumably there would only exist one school of thought.

It's nice you have a great image of American prisons

We also have a civilised country....thieving politicians, lying and bullying media, police force that is corrupt, BBC, well ya know what's happening there and I won't even mention the banks...anything I missed out then someone add it on

It's nice you have a great image of American prisons

We also have a civilised country....thieving politicians, lying and bullying media, police force that is corrupt, BBC, well ya know what's happening there and I won't even mention the banks...anything I missed out then someone add it on

What does any of that have to do with Hamsa's extadition?

Archived