The Abu Hamza deportation thread

Hahaha...No I'm fairly sure he wasn't there, and the live report from Long Lartin said something about the '5' being held there. So I'm assuming that's where they all were! Like I said a van pulled out during the report. It is also known that the Americans do have conair planes on the ground here in the UK.

Yeh it was reported a few mins ago that it's immediate deportation so they obviously done the work they had to do to shift them today if that's what they mean by immediate deportation, well I take that as NOW, don't know about them

Yeh it was reported a few mins ago that it's immediate deportation so they obviously done the work they had to do to shift them today if that's what they mean by immediate deportation, well I take that as NOW, don't know about them

There are 2 US planes waiting at an airbase in the east of England according to the BBC.

Well, Old Hamza and the other four can kiss goodbye to the easy life in a soft UK prison ,and get ready for some real Porridge in the states. Good riddance to bad rubbish .I think we can be 100% none of them will NEVER darken our shores again.

But all of this shows we have to change the laws on appeals in this country ,and stop people like these from appealing under the human rights act. They are abusing it ,and making a mockery of this country`s judicial system.

The hook has gone, well we hope so. Hopefully all of the filth are waiting at the airport as we type on here. I really hope they are happy in the States.

They will look delightful dressed in orange, oh, and get the 75 virgins ready for them. Or as the Yanks say, 75 VIRGINIANS, that should be good fun.

Angel.

The hook has gone, well we hope so. Hopefully all of the filth are waiting at the airport as we type on here. I really hope they are happy in the States.

They will look delightful dressed in orange, oh, and get the 75 virgins ready for them. Or as the Yanks say, 75 VIRGINIANS, that should be good fun.

Angel.

But according to the late Christopher Hitchens, he says that what they wasn't told was that not only do they get 72 virgins, they also get 72 mother in laws too

Archived