The Abu Hamza deportation thread

The ideology of terrorism is reason enough to be executed ...such people havent to endure ...

Well I don't agree with the death penalty, i don't believe it's someone's right to say who lives and who dies

What I will say though is the American government are not angels

Well I don't agree with the death penalty, i don't believe it's someone's right to say who lives and who dies

What I will say though is the American government are not angels

Maybe not , but im sure they will deal with Hamza and his four mates as they see fit . ;)

if I killed someone , if I right to life of one of its , there is no right to live in my . a terorist that harm to people , there is no right to life , even in prison ... Clean dirt ...just 5 minutes ...

But surely that would make you a murderer and incites some terrorism on its own

But surely that would make you a murderer and incites some terrorism on its own

I think you are wrong . This is not make anyone a killer . who will do terorism when you kill him , also they makes if you dont have executed him , much more powerful way . must crush the serpent's head .if you executed him before 8 years ago , already forgotten about .

How do left wingers feel about all the years and years of social progress in this country being largely ignored by a certain section of our society, i.e Muslims?

I hope your holding that match at arms length whilst lighting the touchpaper.

I think you are wrong . This is not make anyone a killer . who will do terorism when you kill him , also they makes if you dont have executed him , much more powerful way . must crush the serpent's head .if you executed him before 8 years ago , already forgotten about .

Your not quoting the qur'aan are you?

Archived