What are you watching on TV,anything worth watching lately?

janie48

Very true:D

Just watched 'Strictly Come Dancing' and wasn't disappointed, nice to see some glamour

I've got some catching up to do, when I start watching "Strictly" I may have something to contribute to the "Strictly come prancing" thread.:mad:

I've yet to view the first part of "Story of the Jews" which I've been meaning to watch.

Just a few moments ago I was singing along to Land of hope and glory on "Last night of the Proms" partly to celebrate the presence of the first female conductor to appear on it, :thumbsup: and partly because I love a little of pomp and circumstance.;)

Just a few moments ago I was singing along to Land of hope and glory on "Last night of the Proms" partly to celebrate the presence of the first female conductor to appear on it, :thumbsup: and partly because I love a little of pomp and circumstance.;)

I went to see 'Last Night of the Proms' at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester a few years ago, fantastic atmosphere:D

If you like crime dramas the first episode of - What Remains I've just watched on BBC 1 was very good.

It was about the discovery of a decomposed women's body in an attic, sounds gruesome I know, but the mystery surrounding the woman, and the introduction of the suspicious neighbours kept me gripped.

Adding to that there was some good acting.

It's a cracking series - very moody and compulsive too!

I watched Southcliffe hoping it would be good, but was very disappointed. Whereas Southcliffe was about a close knit community shattered by some killings, What Remains is at the opposite end - about how even tenants of a large house turned into flats don't know that one of their neighbours may have been murdered.

It's a cracking series - very moody and compulsive too!

I watched Southcliffe hoping it would be good, but was very disappointed. Whereas Southcliffe was about a close knit community shattered by some killings, What Remains is at the opposite end - about how even tenants of a large house turned into flats don't know that one of their neighbours may have been murdered.

Southcliffe was terrible, It was poorly written and very hard to follow.

The Guilty a four part drama that started last Thurs on ITV was very good.

It's back this Thursday the 12th Janie

:cool:

Thanks Cressida, i'm glad its back on.

I'm also watching Wentworth (the Prisoner Cell Block H revamp).

It's never gonna be as good as the original (ugly women, denim skirts, lesbian intrigue and shaky walls and storylines), however I still like it!

The bloody violence and bad language are a bit OTT, still I enjoyed the part when one of the women (Holt I think), called Frankie Doyle a 'Kitty Litter' (that's rhyming slang, I can't use the real words as the mods will kick me off) :hihi::hihi:

What Remains went right off the deep end in the final episode.

---------- Post added 15-09-2013 at 22:13 ----------

It's never gonna be as good as the original (ugly women, denim skirts, lesbian intrigue and shaky walls and storylines), however I still like it!

If that's what you like then keep your eyes open for Orange Is The New Black. Everything you want (apart from the ugly women, denim skirts and shaky walls). ;)