What are you watching on TV,anything worth watching lately?

janie48

I watched episode 4 of Wolf Hall and I think that Mark Rylance is the finest actor I have ever seen, the whole series has been excellent but this particular episode just couldn't be faulted.

It has been a brilliant series so far and Mark Rylance has been superb.

Watched Bosch on Amazon. Not a bad storyline, but a bit old-fashioned: 90s serial killer silliness with a touch of 70s grubby downbeat grit. Clichés abound, everyone is just a bit old and has been through the Photoshop Hollywood ugly filter, and there's more forced swearing than in a teenager's Tumblr blog. I love a well-placed [expletive deleted], but here it drags you out of the fictional world quicker than bottles of brightly-coloured water in a TV lab.

The main bloke is perfectly fine - rather good, even - if a tad hoarse and growly (of course). The jazz soundtrack is a bit trying. Worth a watch, but you might lose interest and patience long before the final insipid instalment.

Our guy in india,guy martin travelling through india on a royal enfield,really enjoyed it,second part next sunday.

That was brilliant. I enjoyed both of those.

-

Now watching 'Inside the Commons'. Only watched the first one, but I think it's interesting.

• 2 weeks later...