What are you watching on TV,anything worth watching lately?

janie48

True blood is still worth a watch as is American horror story. Watched elementary which shouldn't be any good as its an American reworking of Sherlock Holmes but it ain't bad. It depends what you want. There are alot of decent shows on sky that get slated for being too lightweight. You don't want to be watching the wire every night.

Oh and im also watching the walking dead, obviously.

True blood is still worth a watch as is American horror story. Watched elementary which shouldn't be any good as its an American reworking of Sherlock Holmes but it ain't bad. It depends what you want. There are alot of decent shows on sky that get slated for being too lightweight. You don't want to be watching the wire every night.

Oh and im also watching the walking dead, obviously.

I'm tired of trying to follow walking dead, I get comfortable 9pm every Sunday night to watch it only to see it was the same episode as last week ...that's just sometimes, others I never know when it's starting again. :rolleyes:

Have recently been watching: Wartime Farm, Operation Iceberg, Brazil with Michael Palin(not very good, too much dancing around for the camera), Prehistoric Autopsy, HIGNFY, New Tricks, The Thick of It, Masterchef, Hugh's 3 Good Things, Harry & Paul and Nigel Slater's Dish of the Day

Looking forward to Natural World tonight with David Attenborough.

We find that there's quite a lot to watch during Autumn so we end up recording loads of stuff to watch at a future date.

I think its been poor tonight,all these channels to choose from and none of the programmes are any good.

Fancy you sit down to relax after a tiring day and end up watching this load of rubbish.

I'm just waiting for Question Time to come on now.

I was waiting for Question Time too:D - I seem to be reduced to watching Challenge and 'Are You Smarter' and 'Millionaire' and before that 'The Chase' and 'Eggheads'

I do like 'Who do you think you are' too

Have recently been watching: Wartime Farm, Operation Iceberg, Brazil with Michael Palin(not very good, too much dancing around for the camera), Prehistoric Autopsy, HIGNFY, New Tricks, The Thick of It, Masterchef, Hugh's 3 Good Things, Harry & Paul and Nigel Slater's Dish of the Day ...

I've found the whole 'Farm' series fascinating, although my favourite remains 'Tales from the Green valley' (the 17th century farm), first shown in 2004(?).