What are you watching on TV,anything worth watching lately?

janie48

Nigel Slater's Dish of the Day

What a bizarre programme this is. Nige cooks a few random things and then invades the kitchen of a local shopkeeper (who have all been of the, let's say, unmarried type; one still lived with his mum) to cook something for them. It has a distinctly creepy feel to it if you ask me.

What a bizarre programme this is. Nige cooks a few random things and then invades the kitchen of a local shopkeeper (who have all been of the, let's say, unmarried type; one still lived with his mum) to cook something for them. It has a distinctly creepy feel to it if you ask me.

I totally agree -it has the feel of a set up job with all that false bonhomie.Why do do many people in it have a moustache?

A new series of The Hour started this week (we've yet to watch the opening episode, but it's recorded) so I hope that will be a good watch.

Scandal on More4 is turning out to be quite entertaining and has the potential to be a good political series.

Why aren't the BBC showing the 4th series of Damages? It's been showing as 'coming in 2012 all year on Sky Never Miss :(