Blocked a few users on here tonight :)

I suppose you don't get targeted then ...

I'm not having a go Corks. Each to their own and all that.

I get the odd idiot having a go at me, but I usually find someone else to talk to.

Besides, I like a good barney from time to time:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah-Lacie

It hides ignored peoples posts from you so you never have to read what they have to say, even on the public parts of the forum x

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

What if someone else then quotes one of the posts, can you see that?

Ive never blocked anyone, doesnt it make it a bit confusing?

Never used it either, but I imagine if you're reading through a thread containing posts by someone on your list, it all looks a bit weird and random with bits missing and people talking to themselves!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Oh come on corks your better than this. I'm not sure what's going off with you lately but you e been like his before had a few weeks off and come on a different person. I suspect it's getting that time for you again. I have to say I saw nothing wrong in TATS post and trust me if I did I wouldn't hesitate to say so as I disagree with him on a lot of things.

I think you've just taken things to heart too much. Your normally one for the banter.

Oh come on corks your better than this. I'm not sure what's going off with you lately but you e been like his before had a few weeks off and come on a different person. I suspect it's getting that time for you again. I have to say I saw nothing wrong in TATS post and trust me if I did I wouldn't hesitate to say so as I disagree with him on a lot of things.

I think you've just taken things to heart too much. Your normally one for the banter.

Why have you posted this in 2 different places Missy ?

A few weeks ago I had an idiot who followed me onto every thread I commented on to make personal attacks and contradict everything I said. There was a certain amount of satisfaction in blocking his posts (and another more half-hearted personal troll) and knowing that the effort he'd put into writing his messages was completely wasted.

The footy section here was an eye opener for me, it's mainly trolling and wumming. I let myself get dragged in twice and served two bans for my troubles. As far as i've seen there's very little real debate there, it's just users seeing how far they can push without getting red carded.

Archived