Blocked a few users on here tonight :)

Was time for a cull, do any of you think certain posters put you off what point you were actually trying to make and twist things, Defo new way of doing things on here if you want to enjoy the forum, I'm all for a debate but some just seem set out on winding peeps up and posting certain things to get your back up, I for one will not be took in by this and will certainly be looking at the ignore button more in future, this place deserves a lot better :)

Yes I always have an immature person that keeps popping up , reporting my posts and getting me banned , this posters spends more time just tracking my posts for that purpose only....sad isn't it, poor thing, has no job, nothing to do, no friends, sad life needing attention that bad :rolleyes:

This is the most overmoderated forum im registered on, if posts on here offend/worry you for gods sake dont check out the rest of the internet, or god forbid, "real-life". You will go into a dramaspiral

It's not moderated , well not by mods, just some posters.

I do find it a shame that there are a fair few posters who prefer to go on fishing expeditions that to engage in any real debate. There seems to have been an increase in posters who make a crass (usually ultra right-wing) statement and then enjoy others attempts to enlighten them. They continue to post in the most wilfully ignorant manner possible in an attempt to cause as much frustration as possible. Usually this tactic destroys the thread. Some then prattle on about having a laugh or getting a sense of humour.

Weird, sad and juvenile.

Was time for a cull, do any of you think certain posters put you off what point you were actually trying to make and twist things, Defo new way of doing things on here if you want to enjoy the forum, I'm all for a debate but some just seem set out on winding peeps up and posting certain things to get your back up, I for one will not be took in by this and will certainly be looking at the ignore button more in future, this place deserves a lot better :)

C'mon, you love it..you even dedicated a thread to it.

It's not moderated , well not by mods, just some posters.

Are you mad? I mean like mad enough to ignore reality? Try posting a comment deemed negative about this forum and perhaps then try post about any forum that could be construed as being this forum and be welcomed to call the helpdesk.

I, and a lot of other members know how hard it is to run a forum in terms of maintainence and advertising and this is well appreciated but the censorship I experience here is nothing less than infuriating.

Archived