Blocked a few users on here tonight :)

Are you mad? I mean like mad enough to ignore reality? Try posting a comment deemed negative about this forum and perhaps then try post about any forum that could be construed as being this forum and be welcomed to call the helpdesk.

I, and a lot of other members know how hard it is to run a forum in terms of maintainence and advertising and this is well appreciated but the censorship I experience here is nothing less than infuriating.

Then ask a mod if they moderate the forum ,Medusa said they don't .

Yeah I won't do that. I have the evidence of my experiences. Try doing what I said in my post to see for yourself or watch seemingly acceptable threads disappear.

**You've been a member on here long enough to see what I mean.

Yeah I won't do that. I have the evidence of my experiences. Try doing what I said in my post to see for yourself or watch seemingly acceptable threads disappear.

**You've been a member on here long enough to see what I mean.

I don't get it either, I get banned every other week, it was just what I was told.

The forum isn't 'ACTIVELY' moderated. It says exactly that at the foot of every page. That is quite different to suggesting it isn't moderated.

Moderators can't and don't read every post, it would be impossible. We mainly rely on users to report posts which breach the rules. When we receive the reports we decide whether or not to action them.

Archived