Anyone agree this is terrible customer service?

They have suggested I ask around in my neighbourhoods (not paraphrasing) to see if anyone has my package. ........

If that is in their e-mail, it is good enough as an admission that they cannot guarantee that delivery was made.

Online Purchase.

Right to cancel order.

Demand refund.

If refund not forthcoming, instruct Bank Credit Card that charge on statement is for a cancelled order and is therefore fraudulent and should be credited back to you..

Could LAR be "Left At Rear" ?

I once had something to be delivered that tracking said I wasn't in....I knew I was and had been waiting in for it. It turned out that yes the courier had been but......I live in a block of flats with no designated parking area.So, he didn't even try to deliver. After phone calls and suggestions, he phoned me on his mobile and I had to go down and meet him to take it off him. I've never ordered from them since.

It could be, I looked all round the hutch, at the side of the shed and in the compost-if its in there it is now covered in rabbit doodoo! It is always pitch black when I get in though so maybe I will see it tomorrow. They should still have left a card saying that though.

If that is in their e-mail, it is good enough as an admission that they cannot guarantee that delivery was made.

Online Purchase.

Right to cancel order.

Demand refund.

If refund not forthcoming, instruct Bank Credit Card that charge on statement is for a cancelled order and is therefore fraudulent and should be credited back to you..

Thats a brilliant point:thumbsup:

You should get a refund, that is terrible customer service, Don't give up!! ;)

I won't give up but I don't think they are going to deny it, I just think they will make me wait for ages!

I just wonder whether refusing to go round all 16 close neighbours looking for a parcel that may not have been delivered is unreasonable? If they don't know what they did with it they should go looking for it or they should refund me without delay (thats my view anyway). If it is under a bin full of rabbit poo they should dig it out and send it back for me:D

Silly me for not looking for parcels in my bin before I use it!

I just wonder whether refusing to go round all 16 close neighbours looking for a parcel that may not have been delivered is unreasonable? If they don't know what they did with it they should go looking for it or they should refund me without delay (thats my view anyway).

Don't get dragged into any such nonsense.

It is their responsibility to deliver the goods to you.

I certainly would not go around to my neighbours to ask, as said it is the couriers responsibility to deliver to you that is what they are being paid for. I would imagine if yours is a close community and a neighbour had taken it in, they would look for you coming home to give it to you.

Reminds me of the fun I had last year getting parcels delivered. One got put in my bin - no card or anything telling me of this. Unfortunately the "fragile" items as it said on the box got forced into the bin as the box was too big, damaging the goods. The next one left the box on my doorstep (which faces the road so how it didn't get stolen I've no idea) but was no good as it was left all day in heavy rain once again goods got damaged. Lucky third was an item that the people in packing just couldn't get right - sent me the same wrong item four times even though the people who took the orders specified on it to ensure they didn't send this wrong item. Eventually the correct item was out of stock do 5th time they sent me the wrong item again as they hadn't got the right one in stock. No online shopping for me this year.

(The only deliveries that were correct was through Royal Mail)

Archived