Can anyone recommend a good Thai restaurant?

minky

I don't think you'll be disappointed with Bahn Thai. I've been there once, and is quite impressed with their selections. They had this chicken wrap in pandan leaves which I have only ever tried once abroad in SE Asia, and not found it again here in the UK. They also have this fish served with a sweet n soury sauce. So big thumbs up !

The only other places I've been to is the one on Ecclesall Rd near the round about on the corner. It is not that authentic. Selection is not as good as well.

I've yet to try Siam Inter on London Rd, though I have heard that someone said it is also the same people who sells thai food at some pub. I presume it's the same one we're talking about here, Travellers.

Hope you'll enjoy your meal, and give us a low down on the exotic food u order which u will recommend to anyone. ;)

• 3 years later...

Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.

It is a collection of the best restaurants, pubs, and takeaways listed throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

It is quite appealing and a good source of information for all the food lovers like me. There is an extensive list of restaurants and takeaways for which it lets you search by restaurant type of county. You can even place your order online. It's is really cool site and is well worth checking out.

It has reviews, menus, pictures, driving directions and online ordering.

The website is

sideorder.co.uk

Visit this site, I have recently discovered it.

It is a collection of the best restaurants, pubs, and takeaways listed throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

It is quite appealing and a good source of information for all the food lovers like me. There is an extensive list of restaurants and takeaways for which it lets you search by restaurant type of county. You can even place your order online. It's is really cool site and is well worth checking out.

It has reviews, menus, pictures, driving directions and online ordering.

The website is

sideorder.co.uk

Archived