Doncaster airport parking fine. Help appreciated.

Me too. Now't but bully's. I have to pick some up from there next week so will look forward to seeing said van.

Theres are lay by on the main road before you turn down to the airport,park there and get your passengers to ring you when they are ready to leave the airport,its a two minute drive down and youve got 15 mins free parking to get em in.

• 2 years later...

hi bethsmummy, i too got stung by the white cctv man at donny airport, i got to the airport 30mins after the plane had landed, but getting to the carpark barrier i saw the plane taxi'ing to the terminal, it was 30mins late. the wife wanted to meet her first granddaughter, so got out the car i reversed the car onto the main road,the wife had followed me on foot, as straightened the car up, she shouted she wanted a coat out the boot,i braked to stop the car rolling backwards and selected first gear and made my observations to ensure the road was clear, this took me lets say 10 seconds, the wife had already been in the boot for her coat, but a got a 60quid fine for stopping/ waiting, i will never pay the fine, its a private road and it will cost them more to take me to court than the fine, hope this helps, your not alone, well DONNY AIRPORT WE WILL FLY OUT FROM ELSEWHERE IN FUTURE, thats mor money you lose

Be grateful you don't have to go to Leeds Bradford on a regular basis as they rob you of £3 everytime you drop off or pick up even though you're only there a few minutes, it's actually the most expensive airport parking in Britain!

As for Doncaster Airport there's a lay by on the Bawtry Road just before the lights where you'd turn left (from the Donny direction) it's only a few mins away so get your parents to ring you when they're done and then set off. There will be other people waiting so you won't be alone.

As for the fine don't pay it but in your circumstances I'd certainly put in a complaint stating what happened (failing that follow the said driver when he finishes work and have your fellow give him a friendly word ;)

Edited by MickyA

Be grateful you don't have to go to Leeds Bradford on a regular basis as they rob you of £3 everytime you drop off or pick up even though you're only there a few minutes, it's actually the most expensive airport parking in Britain!

As for Doncaster Airport there's a lay by on the Bawtry Road just before the lights where you'd turn left (from the Donny direction) it's only a few mins away so get your parents to ring you when they're done and then set off. There will be other people waiting so you won't be alone.

As for the fine don't pay it but in your circumstances I'd certainly put in a complaint stating what happened (failing that follow the said driver when he finishes work and have your fellow give him a friendly word ;)

Closely followed by Luton airport. £2.50 to drop someone off!