Kickboxing and mma fights next saturday at queens road

chefkicker

Hi everyone ,

The next series of Fights , Kickboxing, MMA, Muay Thai and K-1 style will be at:

Skate Central Arena

Queens Road

Sheffield

S2 4DF

Tickets still available at £25 for Adults, £15 for Students or under 16's .

(VIP Tables are all SOLD OUT bar a few spare seats on the "AFK Members" Tables)

Main events on the show are ,....

Ant "Superman" Stuchbury (2x ISKA Northern Area champion) Vs Mateusz Rydzyk (trained by the world famous Kash "The Flash" Gill) for the ISKA ENGLISH Light Heavyweight Title.

Michael Mann Vs Rick Chud Dale(Current ISKA North East champion) for the ISKA ENGLISH Superheavyweight Title.

Our Undercard includes fighters from Local clubs in :

Stocksbridge , Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Chesterfield

Sheffield clubs include : AFK, Thanapron and also the EKBJJ Network.

INTERVIEW WITH THE CHAMP !!!!

Anthony "Superman " Stuchbury

AFK-SL :

You are about to challenge for the ISKA English K-1 title on the next AFK-Superleague on Saturday.

how do you feel about this?

Anthony :

Errrrm im excited. My training has gone really well and ive got my weight down a lot better than last year when i was struggling cutting weight from 99kg down to 81.4kg.

This time Ive been a lot closer to my weight and i enter the ring without the injuries i had last time.

AFK-SL :

You are fighting for a K-1 rules title this time? I understand you are the current ISKA Northern Area champion which you defended successfully.

Anthony :

K-1 rules do suit me more than normal Low kick kickboxing. 2 of my KO's in the 1st round are due to use of the Knees anyway.

The real measure of a champion is in the title defences. ISKA arent just home made titles which are left for any random novice to fight another random novice or like you see losing fighters fighting each other for meaningless titles.

ISKA Titles are the real deal, so i am a REAL Northern Area champion and soon to be a Genuine ENGLISH Champion!

AFK-SL:

You've got a reputation for being equally Powerful with Punches, kicks and Knees?

Anthony :

In Fights most of my KO's have been with my Legs , but in sparring ive actually injured people with my body punches. It was just normal sparring with bigger guys but sometimes i forget how hard i've started punching.

AFK-SL:

What do you know about your opponent?

Anthony :

Hes a tough bugger! (laughs)

Hes got strong kicks and knees , really good stamina and a granite chin.

John Brough from Legions is a big big banger and Mateusz took everything John Brough had to give and ended up stopping Brough with knees.

I also know hes trained by World champion Kash the Flash Gill so hes going to be no mug.

AFK-SL:

Do you have any predictions?

Anthony :

(Just looks at me blankly)

Serious?

AFK-SL:

Fire away,

Anthony:

They all go the same way!

Hes going down!!! The Belt stays in South Yorkshire. Maybe a 2nd or 3rd Round stoppage.

AFK-SL:

Good Luck in your fight.

Archived