Weird things that people do when they're bored

Originally posted by Lindseyw

To clarify the new style 02 on a number plate can be counted as a 2. However some new number plates also include the letter "O". Do not be tempted to use these "O"s to turn an 02 into a 200.

Oh yeah! Thanks. Yaaaay! I'm on 4 now. :thumbsup::cool:

Nomme

It does say "conventional old-style UK number plate" so you cant have new cars anyway, whether they say 02 or not

(damn, had to come back and edit, because he mentions them later on, so you can use them after all)

I played this game for several years when I was a kid, I think got up into the 200s

Good luck

If you get stuck I will have a look while I am sitting on the tram and then text you to rush over there and clock any I see

B

x

and remember

"I promise to do my best at spotting numbers consecutively, to do my duty no matter how boring and to never, ever cheat in the game or lie about where I’ve got up to, because I will only be cheating myself in the end."

LOL I love that site, especially this paragraph:

Maybe you’d like to set up a CNPS club, with a membership card and I don’t know a T-shirt or something. Maybe you could even organise club outings to car parks or second hand car dealerships and meet other people who like collecting car number plate consecutively. I won’t be coming on those though, because all the people on them will be strange.

:lol:

Weird things I do at work when bored:-

1. take 3 different colour pens to meetings so that I don't get bored of doodling with 1 colour

2. search the internet for weird people and websites that have the same name as me, and the people I work with

3. Get my duster out and dust my computer in the middle of meetings (but I've told you all that one before)

Things I do at home when I'm bored:-

1. Sleep

2. Stare at rubbish programmes on Sky TV or watch a film I've already seen 10 times

3. Crack the music up and have a dancing session in my dining room (and it is not WEIRD dancing on your own!!! - u know who I'm talking to)

4. Phone my best mate for just under an hour (coz don't have to pay for first 59mins 59seconds)

5. Play on the ineternet - then not bored for long (especially if come to the Forum and fill my time with essays like this one)

Things I don't do when I'm bored

1. Anything productive or that I actually need to do (often I'm only bored coz I'm ignoring those things)

2. Cleaning (could fall into no. 1 - I kno, but cleaning isn't really a productive outcome - coz it gets dirty again as soon as you've finished)

3. Worry about anything else that I should / could be doing - coz I'm too busy doing what I'm doing and having fun.

God - now you can't shut me up and sometimes I won't talk to anyone!!! Am I going crazy?

:loopy:

Archived