And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

If Joey Barton is found guilty surely he should go......from the BBC

An incident allegedly involving Joey Barton leaving a rival manager with "blood pouring from his face" is being investigated by police.

The Fleetwood boss clashed with Barnsley manager Daniel Stendel in the tunnel after Saturday's 4-2 League One defeat at Oakwell,according to Barnsley player Cauley Woodrow.

He claimed on Twitter that Stendel had been "physically assaulted" and left with "blood pouring from his face". Woodrow later deleted the tweet.

On Monday, South Yorkshire Police issued a new statement, saying: "South Yorkshire Police is continuing to investigate reports of an assault at Barnsley Football Club on the afternoon of Saturday 13 April.

"No arrests have been made at this time and enquiries remain ongoing."

Barnsley said they "could confirm there was an alleged incident" and the club was"assisting the police with its enquiries". Fleetwood said they had "been made aware of an alleged incident" and were "currently establishing the facts".

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48251716

Poor old Chris Hughton gone at Brighton- did look on thin ice and although I like Chris (ex Spurs man) I think the squad needs more than one system to play.

I was just about to post a thread on how anti football Brighton play.

From the kick off they went for touch rugby style.

Their centre forward Murray was their furthest forward at times 20-30 yards inside his own half.

For the second goal Murray misplaced a pass back in to his own penalty box - but what was he doing standing just outside his own penalty box anyway?

At home cheered on by 30 000 plus enthusiatic fans they play a ultra defensive brand of football that is appalling on the eye. I swapped channels just before half time to watch a real estate show.

The local preliminary final here in Australia was a far,far better spectacle. 

A 5-0 win to Sydney over Melbourne.  At least Melbourne tried to attack from the start to the finish.

Dan Ashworth is the new technical director at Brighton so expect big changes- which has begun with Chis being fired.

Dan has a solid CV and under his guidance  the England team ( from youth to senior squad) have improved massively.

Brighton pulled off a coup of getting him- his calibre is very high.

I just came across this post from the BBC Sport website - sums up the situation well,very well.

He's a lovely bloke but we've been so boring to watch lately. Who wants to fork out £30 a game to see us defend and play for a draw each time? This is my 56th season of watching them and it has never been as dull as this. 

3 hours ago, MAC33 said:

I just came across this post from the BBC Sport website - sums up the situation well,very well.

He's a lovely bloke but we've been so boring to watch lately. Who wants to fork out £30 a game to see us defend and play for a draw each time? This is my 56th season of watching them and it has never been as dull as this. 

What were you expecting Brighton to do? Decent cup run, stayed up, didn’t do a Fulham and blow millions on misfits. That’s a good season for at least half of the league.