And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

hmmm  he didn't do so well in Spain 

If they sack Ole they need to have someone ready as a replacement and perhaps an older head -  not sure about Conte or Zidane they do need a coach who can kickstart some of the lazy players.

3 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59110614

Nuno gone at Tottenham- really don't know who can fix this club.

Some players definitely need to go.

Conte is the man in demand - Spurs and Man U are both rumoured to want him, but he's been reported as saying he doesn't want to take over a team in the middle of the season.  Sounds like a bargaining chip to me!  Oh, and Barnsley have sacked Schopp.  Who's next for them?  another in their line of Austrians?

It's too easy to suggest the Norwich manager will be the next to go, so I'm going for Dean Smith at Villa

2 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Conte is the man in demand - Spurs and Man U are both rumoured to want him, but he's been reported as saying he doesn't want to take over a team in the middle of the season.  Sounds like a bargaining chip to me!  Oh, and Barnsley have sacked Schopp.  Who's next for them?  another in their line of Austrians?

It's too easy to suggest the Norwich manager will be the next to go, so I'm going for Dean Smith at Villa

Yes Conte rumoured apparently offered 18month deal, but nothing confirmed.

It would not surprise me if Man Utd hijack,  Ole isn't a long term option and I think the weekend  result looked good only because how poor Spurs are currently.