And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

2 hours ago, ukdobby said:

But they've had a hard season and are tired,don't hear this from any other national side.

France have played 4 games in the same window as England...havent won a single one. This is a nothing tournament, not a surprise some teams have decided they couldnt be arsed.

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

France have played 4 games in the same window as England...havent won a single one. This is a nothing tournament, not a surprise some teams have decided they couldnt be arsed.

Are they ****e too?

8 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Have you proof they can’t be arsed.

Yes, my eyes.  The same organ that led you to your own personal conclusion. The end of a season and they make them play 4 essentially meaningless games, think I wouldnt be arsed either. 

If England get knocked out of the group stage of the World Cup I will come back on here and agree with you that the team is just ****e. Until then....no, these games mean absolutely nothing.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

How daft is that,if they can’t be arsed they wouldn’t have played,they  are overpaid average players.

Ask yourself this - Would Southgate have picked the same team if it was a World Cup Match?  Clearly not - he's using it to test out new players, new formations etc., as is his right as Manager.  He'll know who is "tired" or carrying injuries after a very successful season for many of the players in his squad who play for the top teams (eg Liverpool, Man City).  "New" players who have played far fewer matches and he wants to see in action therefore get chances to impress in this, much lesser in mosty people's opinion, competition.

I can't comment on the teams performace in this competition, as I've not bothered watching it!  Saving myself for the World Cup!

10 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

What team would he have picked?

First game vs Hungary - do you really think he would start Coady, Walker, James Justin, Bellingham and Bowen at the World Cup?

Second game vs Hungary (last night) - didnt even play the first choice keeper, and also Guehi, James, Bellingham, Phillips, Gallagher, Saka and Bowen all started

Game vs Italy - again no first choice keeper, also Tomori and Grealish

In fact the only game that had anything approaching a first XI was the Germany game and that was arguably the best result of the four.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1