And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

The Nations League is the European equivalent of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.   I bet that the larger nations would rather not be playing in it at all but have too, less they get threatened by UEFA with sanctions / financial penalties. 

Let's face it, it's just another money making exercise by UEFA, created to boost their coffers & only really benefits the smaller UEFA members by giving them some extra matches against Europe's bigger teams. 

Southgate & the England backroom staff will have learned very little from last night's game.  The fact that the match was on BBC2, played in Wolverhampton & I was watching 'Keeping Up Appearances & Ever Decreasing Circles' then took the dog out for a walk, just shows how important it was. 

• Like 1

Well it was on Channel 4 as ITV didnt bother going for the rights again, and the smaller teams get to play the other small teams so a few of them may actually win the odd game, but yes the rest was spot on.

Edited by HeHasRisen

12 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well it was on Channel 4 as ITV didnt bother going for the rights again, and the smaller teams get to play the other small teams so a few of them may actually win the odd game, but yes the rest was spot on.

My bold. 

I sit corrected. 

12 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Not the answer to my question,who should he have picked?Ill give you Trent Arnold  
then I’m struggling.

Well he shouldnt have picked his best eleven, as these are nothing games at the end of a season, thats the whole point.

If Hungary want to shove their best 11 out to try and scalp a top ranked team (twice), good luck to them. What group are they in at the World Cup?

Edited by HeHasRisen

Did he balls pick his best team, as I said the one vs Germany was close to it, Italy he made a few changes, and the two games vs Hungary he made loads, I already went through all of these.

What group are Hungary in at the World Cup?

Edited by HeHasRisen

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Did he balls pick his best team, as I said the one vs Germany was close to it, Italy he made a few changes, and the two games vs Hungary he made loads, I already went through all of these.

What group are Hungary in at the World Cup?

Bowen,Bellingham,Phillips etcsame as Hungary.

And you therefore think Guehi, James, Tomori,  Saka, Walker, Coady, Walker and Ramsdale are all first picks?

Behave yourself.

Many of those wont even get in the final squad come November.

Edited by HeHasRisen