And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

29 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Make your mind up earlier you said Bellingham and Bowen wasn’t good enough then said his best team was against Germany,both in it.

I didnt say that in the slightest. I said it was the nearest to his first choice 11. Yes the best of the 4 he put out over the last fortnight, certainly not the one that will take to the field in mid- November.

What football team do you support, mate? If they lost all four of their pre-season games would you be calling for the managers head? You dont seem to have much perspective here.

Edited by HeHasRisen

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I didnt say that in the slightest. I said it was the nearest to his first choice 11. Yes the best of the 4 he put out over the last fortnight, certainly not the one that will take to the field in mid- November.

What football team do you support, mate? If they lost all four of their pre-season games would you be calling for the managers head? You dont seem to have much perspective here.

But I noticed you missed them out on the 2nd list of players you said wasn’t good enough.

Yes, take the 11 that started against Italy in the Euro final. Maguire maybe the weak link now, but they played 5 at the back that day so maybe chuck him out and start an extra man as an attacking midfield option. No real opinion as to who.

Edited by HeHasRisen

15 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes, take the 11 that started against Italy in the Euro final. Maguire maybe the weak link now, but they played 5 at the back that day so maybe chuck him out and start an extra man as an attacking midfield option. No real opinion as to who.

But Walker played and you rubbished him in post 1302,leave it to us folk who know football l.

3 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

But Walker played and you rubbished him in post 1302,leave it to us folk who know football l.

You mean the "folk" who are treating the games just gone as really really important? 

Anyone who "knows football" know they meant absolutely sod all.

Edited by HeHasRisen

• 2 weeks later...